Welcome to my blog.

I hope you enjoy reading my travels along the road to hot sex.
Feel free to leave any hints or tips you might have on how you spiced up your marriage, we need all the help we can get.
See ya.....

Monday 11 June 2012

IT'S TIME.

I have put off writing on this blog for weeks, why?  I don't really know, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I don't really feel 100% comfortable with writing and writing about sex.


I'm a virgin blogger, not sure how to start this blog and the fact that I know nothing about blogger and how to use it doesn't help.


What I do know is that "I WANT AMAZING MIND BLOWING SEX!!!!!" 


I have been married for 14years to a wonderful man that I'm madly in love with, I find him super sexy and extremely handsome.


So what's the problem?  Our sex life is boring, we have the same routine every time we have sex.
We always start with mutual masturbation then we get on to oral sex and then sexual intercourse and that's it.   Am I to harsh?


My goal is to work my way through a list, a list that will add a spark explosion to our sex lives.
I know that this list is going to have things on it that I'm not comfortable with doing but I'm going to push myself through the discomfort and grin and bear it because you never know I might just like it after all.


Now to do some research and take notes.
See Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment